Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 2:00 pm in the Community Room.
Take a look at the rules of the competition, register for the contest here, then bake any kind of cookies and bring them in to be shared and judged. The top three winners will take home cash prizes based on the ruling of 3 local celebrity judges.
1st place -- $75
2nd place -- $50
3rd place -- $25
Bring ten copies of the recipe you baked, noting if the cookies contain any milk, nut, soy, wheat, or egg ingredients to alert people who may have food allergies.
- Bakers and recipe exchange participants must be at least 18 years of age, and cannot be professional bakers or pastry chefs.
- Cookies can’t be store-bought.
- Each person may enter only once.
- You MUST pre-register by Thursday, February 5th to be able to win prize money. There is a 30 person limit, and you must be present to win.
- Cookies will be judged using a 1-10 point scale (with 10 being the best) on taste, recipe originality and appearance.