- Library Services
- Books & More
- Contact Us
Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Waterford Township Public Library is a non-profit organization dedicated to establishing a closer relationship between the library and the community.
What Do We Do?
- Promote awareness of the library's programs and services.
- Provide direct financial assistance to purchase new equipment and materials and fund special programs for adults and children.
- Provide volunteer assistance for library programs and services.
- Raise funds through projects and ongoing Used Book sales.
How Can You Help?
- Be a Friend: Complete a Membership Application to become a Friend. Your tax deductible contribution will support the Waterford Township Public Library.
- Volunteer: Throughout the year Friends volunteers are needed to assist with fund-raising events and a variety of library programs.
- Attend our Meetings: The Friends meet on Saturday afternoons, following the used book donation drop-off, several times a year, at 1:30p.m., in the Library's Community Room. See the Meeting schedule for dates.
Good Libraries Need Good Friends!