Looking for something to do this summer? How about taking part in our Teen Summer Reading program? Stop by the Main or Branch library to pick up a bag of goodies and you're ready to begin!
- The program runs from June 21st to August 9th. This packet contains a registration card, raffle tickets, information about our summer programs and booklists for reading ideas.
- For every book you read, fill out a raffle ticket and place in the box in the Teen area. You may also fill out the forms and submit them online at:
- What can you read? Books (fiction and nonfiction), books on tape or CD and graphic novels. Books should be from the teen or adult areas.
- Drawings for the weekly prizes will be held on Thursdays. Prizes can be picked up at the Adult Reference Desk. The first drawing will be on Thursday, July 1st.
- The grand prize drawing will be for all participants. This will take place on Monday, August 9th.. In order to be eligible, you will need to have read 4 books between June 21st and August 8th.
Weekly prizes: $10 Borders gift card
Grand Prize: $50 Borders gift card