The Waterford Township Public Library will:
- Provide current, high-demand, high interest materials in a variety of formats for persons of all ages
- Encourage young children to develop an interest in reading and learning through its services for children and its services for parents and children together
- Provide timely, accurate and useful information for Waterford residents in pursuit of personal and work-related interests
- Assist students of all ages and in all educational settings to meet their general information and research needs
- Provide access to the Library collection and facilities for all community residents on an equal, publicly funded basis.