- Using your web browser navigate to our site by entering the following address: http://waterford.lib.mi.us/.
- Scroll down to the links under the heading "My Account."
- Click on either "Renew Your Items" or "Review Your Account".
- You will need both your library card number and your pin number. Your pin number was assigned when you were issued your card. If you don't know it please contact the library.
- Enter your library card number and your pin number in the fields displayed.
- Click on "Checkouts"
- The display will show a list of items checked out, their due dates, and an option to renew items.
- Select each individual item you wish to renew and then select the button titled "Renew"
- Renewals will not take place for items at their renewal limit or items that have been requested by other patrons.
By Phone (Requires library card, Personal Identification Number (PIN), and touchtone phone).
- Dial Toll Free (888) 672-8983.
- Enter library card number.
- Enter pin number.
- 1. to renew materials.
- 2. to list available holds ready for pickup.
- 3. to list materials checked out.
- 4. to list overdue materials.
- 5. for information concerning fines.
- 6. to change your pin.
- 8. to repeat this menu.
- 9. to exit.
NUMERIC PIN REQUIRED